Stainless Steel Pipe, Tube, & Fittings
Round stainless steel tubes and tubing can be provided as both a welded and a seamless product. Using a welded tube is typically a more cost effective option for use in low pressure, ornamental, and structural applications. Some welded sizes come pre-polished to an 180 grit (similar to a #4), but we can have all tubing custom polished per your specifications. The seamless tube, on the other hand, should be used in high-pressure applications.
Our stainless steel pipe is also available as both a welded and seamless product. We stock a wide variety of pipe fittings from elbows and tees to valves and flanges, as well as our most popular handrail sizes in a pre-polished to 180 grit.
- Available Steel Grades:304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310, 321, 410, 2205, Alloy 20 and more!
- Seamless and welded options are available.
- See our pipe and tube charts on the right to see what sizes we carry.
- We will custom saw cut to length.
- Polishing services are available.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just call. We specialize in locating hard to find items. No inquiry is too large or too small, so call us today for a quote!