Round stainless steel pipe and tubing can be provided as both a welded and a seamless product.
What is Stainless Steel Pipe Used For?
Using a welded tube is typically a more cost-effective option for use in low pressure, ornamental, and structural applications. Some welded sizes come pre-polished to a 180 grit (similar to a #4), but we can have all tubing custom polished per your specifications. The seamless tube should be used in high-pressure applications.
Stainless pipe is also available as both a welded and seamless product. We stock a wide variety of pipe fittings from elbows and tees to valves and flanges, as well as our most popular handrail sizes in a pre-polished to 180 grit.
Available Steel Pipe & Tube Grades
- 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310, 321, 410, 2205, Alloy 20 and more!
- Seamless and welded options are available
- See our pipe and stainless steel tube charts on the right to see what sizes we carry
- We will custom saw cut to length
- Polishing services are available