Great for a superior combination of strength and ductility when cold worked, 301 Ann Stainless Steel also has corrosion resistance properties and high-temperature workability suited to welding and forming. An austenitic stainless steel alloy, it displays high strength and a bright, attractive surface
Carbon 0.15%, Manganese 2%, Phosphorus 0.045%, Sulphur 0.030%, Silicon 1%, Chromium 16-18%, Nickel 6-8%, Nitrogen 0.10%, remainder Iron.
301 Ann Stainless Steel Sheet
Common Trade names
301 Stainless Steel, S30100
- Resistance to oxidation at temperatures up to 1550ºF
- Oxidation weight gain of 10mg/cm² in 1,000 hours.
- Versatile in a range of heating and cooling environments
- Attractive decorative appearance
- Develops higher tensile strength than other stable austenitic grades
301 Ann has properties that make it an ideal material for a range of applications, including
aircraft components (structural), trailer bodies, automotive, architectural, conveyor parts, mass produced utensils.
Available Stock Sizes
See specific product page for unique sizes. Here at Atlantic Stainless no inquiry is too large or too small. Feel free to contact us today for a quote on any of your custom size orders.